How to Transfer Files From PC to USB Faster
Do you want to transfer files from PC to USB faster!? Try this article and watch how your USB flash will work fast and you can transfer heavy data files in some moments. It happened lots of time that whenever we want to transfer any heavy files to our USB it takes lots of time, and often we are bust and we can’t wait for it as long.
Transfer Files From PC to USB Faster
Yes! you can change the setting and transfer filer from PC to USB faster and quicker. It is very easy and needs just to change some settings of USB to transfer the data files even with more speed. Follow the below steps if you want to transfer your data files faster from normal mode.
1. First I will show you what is the actual speed of my PC transferring data.
2. Now format your USB drive and press right click of
3. Click on last of the list to Properties and you will have a new page on the screen.
4. Go to Hardware section then find General USB Flash Disk USB Device. Double tap on that.
5. Here is one new setting page of USB. You will find Change Settings option in the left down of the page click on that.
6. Now you have a new page go to Policies > Select Better Performance > Press OK.
7. When you press OK the page will be closed. Now close the other page also by clicking OK button.
8. Press right click on the USB drive > Click Format.
9. Now change the File system to NTFS, Then press Start button.
10. It is now ready to try! Copy or move any heavy file data to your USB drive and watch the transferring speed. It is amazing and it helps you to transfer your data quicker. Just follow the tutorial step by step.
Now you can see that it is copying 269 MB/Second of 820 MB data file. You can save time by following this trike
Related: – How to Make Bootable USB for Windows
Suggested: – How to Download Movies on Android
Suggested: – how to download GTA vice city free in Android and iOS